JBH has extensive experience working on Listed and heritage buildings.
A wealth of knowledge has been built up on historic construction techniques and how historic buildings can be repaired and rehabilitated to meet today’s modern requirements. Our surveyors are familiar with planning and conservation requirements and procedures to look after the interests of the historic building and deliver your project.
Our services include;
- Full management service of fit-outs on behalf of the investor, developer or occupier
- Defect diagnosis
- Building Conservation
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Statutory consents for listed Buildings
- Space planning & Design
- Brief development
- Budget costing and cost control
- Design specification and tender
- Appointment of M&E, Structral and IT engineers
- CDM co-ordination
- Move management
- Project monitoring, chairing meetings and certification through to completion
We have our own inhouse architecture technician team that are always on hand to assist with any of your enquires. No project is too big or too small. Read more to see our full range of services
It’s important to know that you have the right team handling your asset management, we are confident that JBH Property Consulting have a solution for you. Read more to see our full range of services.
Our friendly team are always available to listen to your needs when it comes to structural engineering. Read more to see our full range of services.